November 19, 2019 – As of noon Tuesday, November 19th, Canaan Transport has been informed of the following update from CN.
• The Federal mediator is still involved in negotiations between the railway and the union and both will continue to negotiate today.
• In the meantime CN is unwinding the railroad and taking trains offline.
• There will be no new releases for manifest customers due to safety concerns.
• There will be no new trains loaded at origin.
• CN will be running limited operations where it can but is far from having a sufficient amount of managers to run the trains.